When a defendant is placed on probation in Florida, they must abide by
specific terms in order to avoid further penalties.
Some of these terms may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reporting with a probation officer at regular intervals
- Attending drug or alcohol treatment / counseling
- Staying away from known criminals
- Keeping a clean record, such as no arrests or criminal charges
- Abstaining from alcohol and drugs
Violating any of these terms may result in probation violation accusations,
which may be based solely upon a probation officer's word. Fortunately,
a person on probation deserves due process of the law, which means we
are allowed to help you fight your charges.